Craft distilled spirits and puppies, what better combination? This year BC Distilled is running a fundraiser for the Pacific Assistance Dog Society, also known as PADS: a registered Charity that serves Western Canada. This charity supports community care providers and those with disabilities by assigning them certified assistance dogs.
Inspired by a previous successful charity event run by Bruinwood Estate Distillery for Sunshine Coast Botanical Garden, BC Distilled has teamed up with five local craft distilleries to create unique release spirits. $45 from each bottle sold will go towards PADS, helping provide support for individuals with disabilities. Check out this year’s stellar lineup of deliciously crafted spirits!
- Persephone Whisky- True North Distilleries (link to their product)
- Peated Rum Cask Strength- Wayward Distillery (link to their website)
- Master Distillery Series Custom Single Cask BRBN Double-Wood finished in a Mezcal barrel- Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery. (link to their website)
- Sir Pawsalot Cask Strength Whisky- The Dubh Glas Distillery (link to their website)
- Ancient Grains Cask Strength - DEVINE Spirits (link to their product)
Here at Summit Labels, we love our craft spirits and raising awareness for a good cause. Our team loved the fundraiser idea and gave us the warm and fuzzies (blame it on the puppies). So, getting involved was a no-brainer. So, beyond telling the stories behind these great products, Summit has committed to producing and covering 100% of the label costs associated with the initiative.
We are very excited to be involved in this year’s fundraiser and raise more awareness of the tremendous local distilleries we have right here in our backyard. We’re positive the limited edition spirits won’t last long, so be sure to go out and get a bottle or two (...or three) and support this fantastic cause.