We're coming up on the most wonderful time of the year; Winter Ale season. Or, for regular folks, the holidays! That means your trusty label elves will be taking some well deserved time off and production will be limited for the last two weeks of December. Not to worry though! We’ve compiled a list of tips and tricks to keep your projects moving during this time. As they say; an organized, prepared-in-advance label is a sexy label. (Or maybe we just say that?)
IMPORTANT DATES TO KEEP IN MIND
- Limited production December 21st – January 1st
- Reopening fully January 4th
HOW TO PREP LIKE A CHAMP!
- Submit your time-sensitive orders as soon as possible. Orders placed during the week of December 14th will ship in the new year. Order by December 7th at the very latest if you need labels before Christmas.
- Give yourself some extra time between your packing dates and your label deadline.
- Every order is different! Call your Account Manager to review your timeline and create a custom plan that suits your business.
- Check out Summit Plus and try ordering online.
ORDER LABELS ONLINE WITH SUMMIT PLUS
Order online (and on your phone), review the details and track your progress while collaborating with your team and ours in one easy to use place. It’s label printing like you’ve never seen it before, just in time for the holiday rush.
HOLIDAYS FOR BEER LOVERS
Are you a part of the For the Love of Beer program? If you’re not, you should be. With the easiest ordering system, guaranteed ship dates, and some wild savings, we’re taking the labelling burden off so you can focus on what matters most, the beer (and of course getting in some holiday nog time). Check it out and get ahead of the game with our special holiday runs!
- ARTWORK & ORDER DEADLINES: Dec 4 & Dec 11
- SHIPPING: Dec 10 & Dec 17